The Import from Microsoft Excel option might be a very useful feature especially if you need to migrate from another CRM or if you have purchased a contact list and now you want to move these contacts to eWay-CRM and track communication with them.
Prior to importing contacts, you need to import Companies first.
- Click on the Companies tab on the eWay-CRM ribbon. Customize the eWay-CRM view so it contains all the fields you want to import. You can use the column chooser feature to add additional columns.
- Right click on any company and select Import data > Save template for import.
- Open the saved Excel file and fill it in with your data. Save it.
- On the eWay-CRM ribbon, click on the button From Excel, load the table and import data.
- Now, click on Contacts in the eWay-CRM ribbon and follow the same steps.