- Click Administration Settings on the eWay-CRM ribbon and Log In.
- Click Users under the Users and Permissions tab.
- Click New.
- Fill in all the details (First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Country, User Name, Password).
- Specify whether the user is Active or not.
Note: You need a valid eWay-CRM license for each active user.
- Click User groups tab and specify the group. Based on the group user get permissions. Here, you can find out more about the predefined permissions.
- Wait for 30 sec for automatic synchronization or synchronize changes manually. To do that, right-click on the eWay-CRM agent in the system tray and select Synchronize.
Learn more in the article Users or check out a video.