How to Start Using eWay-CRM » Tasks » How to Create New Tasks
eWay-CRM is closely integrated with the Task module in Microsoft Outlook. You can either
- create tasks right in eWay-CRM or
- create tasks in Outlook first and link them to eWay-CRM items.
Tasks will appear in both eWay-CRM and the to-do list in Outlook and will be automatically synchronized.
In eWay-CRM, tasks can be found on item cards under the Tasks tab.
Creating New Task in eWay-CRM
- Open an item card (contact, company, deal, project, etc.). Click Add New and choose Task.
- Fill in all the necessary fields—Subject, Start date, Due date, etc.
- Click Save and Close to save the record.
Creating New Task in Microsoft Outlook
- In Microsoft Outlook, go to the Tasks module (left bottom menu).
- Click the New Task button to create a new task.
- In the Task window, fll in all the necessary fields—Subject, Start date, Due date, etc.
- Choose Superior Item (company, project, deal, contact, etc.) in the bottom part of the window. In case you leave the field empty the task will not be saved to eWay-CRM and will stay in Microsoft Outlook only.
As soon as you fill in all the required fields click Save and Close.