How to Start Using eWay-CRM » Tasks » How to Add Journals and Documents to Tasks
When you create a new task and, probably, assign it to a colleague, you may need to share you notes (Journal) and documents related to this particular task only and/or needed for carrying out the task. Here is how.
- Open a task saved in eWay-CRM.
- To add notes:
- Click on the tab Journal in the bottom section and either right-click any place under the tab to get a pop-up window or click New Journal in the Task ribbon.
- A Journal card will pop-up and you can take your notes and click Save and close.
- To attach a document:
- Click on the tab Documents in the bottom section and either right-click any place under the tab to get a pop-up window or click New Document in the Task ribbon.
- A Document card will pop-up and you can attach a document using the button next to the field Click Save and close.
Now, any person on your team who has access to the task, can also find related Journals and Documents.