Importing Companies from Excel to eWay-CRMTips
Published 14. 8. 2019
Apart from being embedded into Outlook, eWay-CRM also works smoothly with Microsoft Excel. Learn how to import companies from Excel to eWay-CRM with today's video tip!
- Click on the Companies tab on the eWay-CRM ribbon.
- Customize the list view so that it contains all the fields you want to import. Simply right-click a header of any column, click on Column Chooser and drag-and-drop fields you will want to import.
- On the eWay-CRM ribbon, click on the button Save Template for Import.
- Open the saved Excel file and fill it in with your data. Save the Excel file and close it.
- On the eWay-CRM ribbon, click on the button Import From Excel, load the table and import the data. Alternatively, you can simply drag-and-drop the file.
For more advanced tips, go to our Knowledge Base.
Be effective! With eWay-CRM.