How to Use Context Menu of an Item in the ListTips
Published 20. 1. 2021
DID YOU KNOW...
...That in eWay-CRM you can the context menu of an item in the list? You can open, print, delete or duplicate items, change the due date or add documents, etc. It's easy. Just do the following:
- If you want to open an item just click on it twice or right-click on it and select Open. You can easily add new things or change the existing ones.
- If you want to print an item just right-click on it, select Print and then select Items.
- If you need to make a copy of an item just right-click on it and select Duplicate. You will have an exact copy and you can change it as you like and then save it.
- Sometimes you may need to select Delete if the item is not up-to-date or if you just don't need it anymore.
- There are many more options in the context menu (e.g. use right-click to finish the task, change the due date, attach a journal or document, etc.).
For more advanced tips, go to our Knowledge Base.
Be effective! With eWay-CRM.