How to Set Default Value for Custom FieldsTips
Published 28. 3. 2022
DID YOU KNOW...
...that you can set Drop-Down and Multi-Select Drop-Down Fields to have a default value? This is useful if you fill in one of the values for the field most often. Setup is very easy.
- Go to the Administration Center.
- Click on the Fields tab in the left menu.
- Select the Module the field is in.
- Click the pencil icon on the field you would like to edit.
- Select the checkbox in the Default column and click Save.
For more advanced tips, go to our Knowledge Base.
Be effective! With eWay-CRM.