DID YOU KNOW THAT…
…Through WordPress you can get requests directly to eWay-CRM? Create a simple form on your web and you will see the request in your opportunities. Just do the following:
- Go to the WordPress administration of your web pages.
- Click Plugins and Add New.
- Search the eWay-CRM Extension for Contact Form 7 plugin, install it and Activate it.
- Now, a plugin is available in the Settings section. Click it and logged in using eWay-CRM credentials – web service address, username, and password.
- After successful login, you can decide what fields from your form will be sent to eWay-CRM and to what fields.
For more information, please watch the video.
For more advanced tips, go to our Knowledge Base.
Be effective! With eWay-CRM.