DID YOU KNOW…
…That in eWay-CRM you can easily bulk edit items? For example, you can bulk edit or create a category for contacts. Just do the following:
- In the list of items (e.g. contacts), click Export to Excel.
- Save the list into an Excel file and open this file.
- Make changes you want to do – for example, set specific categories to all contacts.
- Save the Excel file and close it.
- Now, in the contacts list, click Import From Excel.
- Select the file you edited and let eWay-CRM import it.
- After successful import, contacts will have categories added.
For more advanced tips, go to our Knowledge Base.
Be effective! With eWay-CRM.