DID YOU KNOW...
...how to check current user’s permissions in eWay-CRM? You can find out easily and quickly in the Administration Center. This can come in handy when you can't take an action, such as deleting a contact, and you don't know why.
- Go to the Administration Center.
- Go to the Users section in the left menu.
- Select the user and click Effective Permissions.
- In the new window, find the line with the module (Contacts) in which the user could not perform the action.
- Then hover to the colored wheel in the action column (Delete) and a list of user rights groups that affect the selected user will show up.
For more advanced tips, go to our Knowledge Base.
Be effective! With eWay-CRM.